Philosophy of yoga
- Yoga dates back thousands of years ago to gain spiritual enlightenment. Contemporary yoga has actually gained spiritual popularity due to its effectiveness in healing the mind and body. Therefore, Yoga is considered a stress antidote.
- Yoga practitioners claim having more sensations of happiness, lower levels of stress and general well being. Simply put, focusing on the breath and body postures acts as a form of meditation.
- The word Yoga means ‘to join or to come together’. It brings the body and mind together. It is built on three main foundations: meditation, breathing and exercise. Likewise, the practice of yoga encourages commitment, dedication, effort, thoroughness, intelligence and accuracy.
- Yoga exercises are also designed to put pressure on our body’s glandular systems, which increases body’s efficiency and total health. Breathing and exercise, prepare the body and mind for meditation. An approach that enables silence and healing from everyday stress. Practiced regularly, Yoga can become a powerful and sophisticated discipline for achieving physical, mental and emotional well being.
- A Yin yoga Dubai class consists of a series of long-held, passive floor poses. They mainly work the lower part of the body: hips, pelvis, inner thighs and lower spine.
- Practice Yin Yoga if you are tired and craving energy, if you are over-stimulated and have too much energy, if your mind is overactive or your energy levels erratic.
- Yin yoga stretches and targets both the deep connective tissues between the muscles, and the fascia throughout the body. The aim is to increase circulation in the joints and improve flexibility as the poses stretch and exercise the bone and joint areas.
- In addition, it helps us to regulate the body’s flow of energy.
- Hatha yoga refers to a set of asanas (traditional yoga postures) designed to align your skin, muscles, and bones. The postures are designed to open the many channels of the body, especially the spine, so that energy can flow freely.
- Hatha yoga is a powerful tool for self-transformation. Focusing on our breath, helps us to still the fluctuations of the mind and be more present in the unfolding of each moment.
Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- Dynamic and creatively sequenced vinyasa classes bring together gracefully fluid movements along with slightly more challenging postures and transitions. Expect to breathe, build strength, flexibility, balance, invert, play, focus, release and be more present.
Here at Anassa, we have designed our yoga classes to fit all types of people and age. Our Yoga studio is a peaceful space. It will meet your calmness and relaxation needs. Our range of Yoga classes are perfect for beginners to the most advanced yogis. Join our yoga classes in Dubai and feel calmer, clearer and ‘in flow’ all day, please visit our Schedule Page.
- Originally was known as Yoga for Dancers, it is a unique system of exercise. It incorporates movement principles from yoga, dance, Tai chi, gymnastics and swimming. Although yoga may be more popular due to its long history, Gyrokinesis offers the best of both worlds; the relaxation and flexibility that yoga offers along with improved strength of pilates from head to toe.
- Gyrokinesis is a complete Fitness Method. It is now rapidly gaining popularity. If you want to see the Gyrokinesis in action, please watch the video in our Video Gallery